Sandy Beach Properties FAQs
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Here are answers to some of the most common questions guests ask us. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Feel free to contact us!
- No maid service is available.
- Most rentals include a washer and dryer.
- All rental units have air conditioning.
- All rental units have TV.
- All rentals are smoke-free. There is NO smoking allowed in any unit.
- Some units are pet friendly and include a pet fee.
- Sandy Beach will hold your credit card for a security deposit.
- Booking online is safe and secure.
- All kitchens are fully equipped.
For more information contact us!
Once you book a rental and it is confirmed, you will receive a welcome letter. Ten days before your check-in, you will receive a confirmation email, which includes directions to the property, the lock box key code, and check-in/check-out out instructions.
Maximum occupancy varies depending on the rental property. While some of our rentals allow only two guests, others allow up to 12 guests. If you have a specific need that does not fall within this range, please let us know. We will do our best to find accommodations that meet your needs.
Upon confirmation of booking, we will email you detailed check-in and check-out instructions.
You may cancel, change dates or switch properties within seven days of the booking date with no penalty.
We provide basic cleaning supplies, garbage bags, a roll of paper towel and a roll of toilet paper in each bath. You will need to provide any other cleaning supplies or paper products you may need for your stay. Soap, shampoo, personal items, coffee, food, etc are not provided.
George E. Weems Memorial Hospital
135 Ave. G, Apalachicola, FL 32320
Yes, we have properties that are available for a month or longer stay. Visit our long-term rentals page for more information.
Please contact us as soon as you realize you left an item, and we will mail it to you.